Applying To Westside
We are delighted you are exploring Westside School as a place for your child to begin or continue their educational journey. We know choosing the right school for your child is one of the most significant things you'll do for them. In the process, some big questions come up. Where will my child be happy? What exactly determines a good fit? How do we apply? What comes next?
We're here to help you with the process and to help you understand if Westside School is the right place for you.
We invite you to explore our campus as part of an in-person campus tour. You’ll see the school in action on a typical day. As we move about the building, you'll meet our students and faculty, and see for yourself what makes our school West Seattle's premier option. We limit tour sizes to ensure personal attention for all of our visitors.
Please contact our Director of Admission, Ted Holmes, for more information.
Information Nights (Virtual)
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022, 6:00-7:15pm: Early Learning and Lower School Information Night
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 6:00-7:15pm: Middle School Information Night
- Tuesday, January 5, 2023, 6:00-7:15pm: Early Learning and Lower School Information Night
Application Process Deadlines
- Thursday, January 12, 2023: Westside Application Deadline
- January 23-February 1, 2023: Prospective Family Conferences
- Thursday, February 2, 2023: Westside Financial Aid Request Deadline
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023: Middle School In-Person Student Visit
- Friday, March 17, 2023: Admissions Decisions Released
- Friday, March 24, 2023: Family Response Deadline
Our Diversity Statement
Westside School is committed to promoting inclusiveness, diversity, and cultural competence in its education, employment practices, school community, and governance. It views inclusiveness as a fundamental value, diversity as a key element, and cultural competence as a vital skill necessary to prepare students to participate in and contribute to a global society. Westside uses the term diversity broadly to encompass differences in the attributes of individuals, families, and communities.
Interested in attending an admissions event? Sign up via your Ravenna Account!