For 2016-2017 there are some forms you will need to fill out online and some will require hard copies to be turned in. Please note that ALL required forms MUST be completed by the first day of school.

Online Forms

All families will receive log-in information and a link to the forms that have been assigned to your family. If you have questions about your log-in information or filling out online forms, please contact Jessica E. Butler. 

Forms you will fill out using your log-in information are:

·        Field Trip & Photo Permission Form

·        Emergency Contact/Release Authorization Form

·        Medical Information and Permission for Emergency Medical Treatment Form

·        Volunteer Driver Agreement

·        Volunteer survey

·        Bus Service survey

Other Forms (hard copies required)

Please note that the follwoing forms cannot be filled out online as hard copies are needed and must be turned in to Jessica E. Butler. These forms were already emailed to you, but can also be found below.

Forms you will need to print out and return hard copies of are:

·        Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)

·        Certificate of Exemption

·        Food Allergy Action Plan

·        Medication Administration Authorization (Lower School)

·        Medication Administration Authorization (Middle School)

·        Sports Physical Form (Preparticipation History and Physical Examination) (Middle School only)

·        Washington State Patrol Form (Section C only - one form for each parent)

CABFORM.pdf221.61 KB
Food_Allergy_Action_Plan_English.pdf123.31 KB
Westside's Sports Physical Form.pdf24.4 KB