As a first year Westside parent, I particularly appreciate that from the Head of School to all office staff and faculty, my child isn't just a number. In the mornings, he is greeted by name with a smile. That speaks volumes to me about Westside's values.
- Westside Parent
Welcome to Westside School. Our door is open!
We invite you to learn more about the Westside School community by visiting our viewbook, exploring our website, scheduling a campus tour or coming to an open house.
Our admission season typically runs from early fall through January, and includes weekday tours and Saturday open houses. However, we accept applications on a space available basis throughout the year. Please contact our Admission Office to learn more.
Call to reserve space on one of our weekly parent tours...
Step-by-Step Admission Process
- Contact our Admission Office to request additional information and schedule a parent tour.
- Submit application online by January 14, 2015.
- Print out Teacher Recommendation form and give to student's current teacher (you may also email your teacher the PDF)
- Once we receive the completed application and Teacher Recommendation we will schedule a school visit for your child. Prekindergarten and Kindergarten applicants will participate in a one hour group observation on February 7th or 28th. Families will be contacted with their day and time.
- You will be contacted by our Admission Office to schedule a parent interview in January or February.
- Families applying for Financial Aid for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade must do so prior to February 6, 2015.
- Admission decisions will be mailed on March 12, 2015.