As a first year Westside School parent, I particularly appreciate that from the Head of School to all the staff and faculty, my child isn't just a number. In the mornings, he is greeted by name with a smile. That speaks volumes to me about Westside School values.
- Westside School Parent
Welcome to Westside School. Our door is open!
We invite you to learn more about the Westside School community by visiting our viewbook, exploring our website, scheduling a campus tour or coming to an open house.
Our admission season runs from early October through January, and includes weekday tours and several Open Houses. However, we accept applications on a space available basis throughout the year. Please contact our Advacement Office to learn more.
Call our Advancement Office
to inquire about admission
Step-by-Step Admission Process
- Contact our Advancement Office to request additional information and schedule a parent tour.
- Submit application online
- Print out Teacher Recommendation form and give to student's current teacher (you may also email your teacher the PDF)
- Once we receive the completed application and Teacher Recommendation we will schedule a school visit for your child. Pre-kindergarten and kindergarten applicants will participate in a one hour group observation in February. Families will be contacted with their day and time.
- You will be contacted by our Admission Office to schedule a parent interview in January or February.
- Families applying for Financial Aid for students entering Kindergarten through eighth grade must do so prior to February 6, 2015.
- Admission decisions will be mailed on March 10, 2016.