We are delighted you are exploring Westside School as a place for your child to begin or continue his or her educational journey. We know choosing the right school for your child is one of the most significant things you'll do for them. In the process some big questions come up. Where will my child be happy? What exactly determines a good fit? How do we apply? What comes next?
We're here to help you with the process and to help you understand if Westside School is the right place for you.
We invite you to explore our campus, meet our students and faculty, and learn about what makes us West Seattle's premier education option.
It is not too late to see the Lower School or apply. While we'd like your basic application as soon as possible, we allow additional time to submit the remaining portions of your child's application.
Admission schedule for the 2017 - 2018 academic year
- School tours:
- Lower School: tour available upon request, call 206.932.2511
- Middle School: tour available upon request, call 206.932.2511
- Application Deadline for the 2017-2018 academic year: Our formal deadline has passed, however we will continue to accept applications
- Deadline for families who are applying for Financial Aid: Friday, February 2, 2017
- Admission decisions released: Friday, March 17, 2017
- Family deadline to notify Westside School of enrollment decision: Monday, March 27, 2017